Sunday, April 29, 2012

The more you suffer, the more it means you really care.

Calling cards left at my door are starting to rot.
Everyone knows that I don't give them a thought.
A sort of black diamond print covers these walls,
But something completely different is outside these halls.
I hear a wind-chime out in the breeze
I also hear her starting to wheeze.
Springtime, why can't you? Oh please just be gone.
But then summer will be here, I won't have any fun.
Each season a new onset of attacks and moans
Our doctor must constantly be at his phone.
Resentment is a feeling I just won't ever feel.
Though my new dress is dusty along with my heels.
Painstaking love shows it's marks with the scars.
But I am here focused, I catch glimpse of the stars.

Will somebody just take me away from here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Emotional Outbursts?
Please recored them here...